St. Alban’s seeks to be a welcoming Christ-centered community committed to sharing Christ’s love – empowering people to grow spiritually, deepening our relationship with Christ, and living out our faith in the community and the world. Join us in our Mission!
- Click here to Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to Locate Us on Google Maps
( 21405 82nd Place West, Edmonds, WA 98026 )
- For latest newsletter, click Around the Parish - February 3, 2023(pdf)
- An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church may be able to explain the meaning of words you find unclear.
Sunday, February 5, 2023 Fifth Sunday After The Epiphany
- Indoor In-Person Services are at our Edmonds Church and participants are asked to follow these Covid-19 protocols —
• Masking is no longer required, but it is strongly recommended.
• One exception, because we sing with such gusto, we will continue to mask while we’re singing.• Because we no longer require masking, it will be more important to observe and maintain safe distances (6 feet).• Those entering the building are no longer required to sign in.• We will continue to be vigilant about handwashing.
- OnLine Services are Livestreamed and then Archived on Facebook, with many videos archived on YouTube . Livestreaming requires a Facebook account.
2023 Annual Meeting
Our Annual Parish Meeting is set for this Sunday, February 5, following one service at 9:30am. A Spaghetti Feed is being served prior to the meeting.
At 11:00am we’ll start preparing for our meeting. At 11:15am Father Greg will call the meeting to order. All of the attached materials will be provided at the meeting or mailed to you at your request.
Our Annual Meeting agenda consists of an overall view of where we have been and where we are going. St. Alban’s financial status and written reports from ministry groups are also included. One vital part of this meeting is the election of Vestry members to replace the three who are rotating off their terms. We also need to elect Alternate Delegates for the Diocesan Convention held in the fall.
We encourage you all to attend this gathering in person to enjoy the fellowship and the wonderful spaghetti meal. If you are unable to do so, please attend via Zoom (details below). See you there!
Meeting ID: 839 3339 3831 Passcode: 252023
Dial by your location +1 253 215 8782
10 hour/week opportunity
For application details contact
St. Alban’s Episcopal Church, Edmonds, WA
Application deadline February 14, 2023
Caregiver / Parent of Special Needs
Children / Adult Children
Wendre and Maisy lead a group concerned with supporting Caregivers or Parents of Special Needs Children or Adult Children. The group meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays each month at 7pm in the Parish Hall.