ECW Christmas potluck will be Tuesday, December 20. Details to be announced.
Snippets from Women’s Retreat: Joy in the Journey
By Kendra Long
For those that attended the retreat this fall, below are reminders of the reflections that were shared. If you were not able to attend, you can still participate by reading the book
of Ruth and then reflecting on these Snippets.
- The Psalms are at the heart of our Christian journey….
- Teaching us about the world we are journeying through, both it’s glory and its
- Helping us to see, even in our pain, how God is with us.
- Giving dignity to our suffering.
- Providing us a safe place to go with our anger and complaints toward God.
- Giving us language that speaks that which we cannot express.
As we pray our own lives into the Psalm, the Psalm begins to shape our lives.
You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right
hand there are pleasure forevermore. Psalm 16:11
12/08 Joyce Carver
12/08 Claudia Walker
12/09 Phyllis Becker
12/11 Cheryl Healy
12/14 Mary Ellen Gardiner